Below is the list of currently in development decal sets and a sneak peak of what’s to come soon. If any of these pique your interest and would like to pre-order them, feel free to email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve an order. This will ensure the decal design will be next in line to be designed! It cannot be overstated enough, however, that this is a strict list of what comes first based on customer requests. I can only handle so many wishes at once and I will only be actively taking on five projects a month(that’s five unique models, I do tend to crank out multiple designs based on a single model for efficiency), max. When a project is done, we will email the person who requested them to let them know they’re available!
Due to my girlfriend Vicky’s death, unfortunately I won’t be able to do or continue any development for new sets. I am very sorry and soon it will all continue, I promise. I’m aching to design stuff, greater than ever before.
Thanks for your understanding,
Currently in development – SEPTEMBER
- 1979 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am 10th Anniversary Edition & 1979 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am – 1/8th scale, Revell
- 1973 Buick Century Gran Sport – 1/25th scale, TMH Resin/Other Resin
- 1978 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28(Early Type), 1978 Chevrolet Camaro Berlinetta & 1979 Chevrolet Camaro RS – 1/25th scale, MPC
- 1973 AMC Hornet X – 1/25th scale, Jo-Han
COMING UP – OCTOBER
- 1973 Pontiac Grand Am SD-455 & 1974 Pontiac Grand Am All-American Concept – 1/25th scale, TMH Resin/Other Resin
- 1981 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am & 1981 Pontiac Firebird Turbo Trans Am – 1/25th scale, MPC
- 1994 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am GT 25th Anniversary Edition – 1/25th scale, Revell
- 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS, 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS Baldwin Motion 454 & 1971 Chevrolet Chevelle “Heavy Chevy” – 1/25th scale, AMT Ertl
- 1974 Dodge Monaco “Bluesmobile” – 1/25th scale, TMH Resin/Other Resin
UPCOMING LATER THIS YEAR
- Our Fotki page has a ton of albums some of which are empty. They’re a bit of a make-shift “to-do” list for Ray. Feel free to request any of them you might see there and it’ll be pushed to the top ASAP.