Below is the list of currently in development decal sets and a sneak peak of what’s to come soon. If any of these pique your interest and would like to pre-order them, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to reserve an order. This will ensure the decal design will be next in line to be designed! It cannot be overstated enough, however, that this is a strict list of what comes first based on customer requests. I can only handle so many wishes at once and I will only be actively taking on five projects a month(that’s five unique models, I do tend to crank out multiple designs based on a single model for efficiency), max. When a project is done, we will email the person who requested them to let them know they’re available!
Currently in development – MAY
- 1969 AMC Rambler Hurst SC/Rambler “Type A” & 1969 AMC Rambler Hurst SC/Rambler “Type B” – 1/25th scale, Jo-Han
- 1983 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS(Redesign), 1985 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS(Redesign) & 1987 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS(Redesign) – 1/24th scale, Revell/Monogram
COMING UP – JUNE
- 1976 Dodge D-Series “Spirit of ’76” – 1/25th scale, MPC
- 1977 Dodge D-Series “Top Hand Truck”(Stepside) & 1977 Dodge D-Series “Top Hand Truck”(Sweptside) – 1/25th scale, MPC
- 1980 Dodge D-Series “Top Hand Truck”(Stepside) – 1/25th scale, MPC
- 1971 Pontiac LeMans T-37 & 1971 Pontiac LeMans GT-37 – 1/25th scale, MPC
UPCOMING LATER THIS YEAR
- April/May will see the re-release of the long-gone Monogram 1/8th scale Firebird kit. There will be several designs based on this kit, among which the Trans Am Special Edition, regular Trans Am, Trans Am 1981 Indy Pace Car and so forth. Update: The release date of the 1/8th Firebird seems to have been pushed into late June for some reason, unfortunately that means I won’t be able to do any sets for it until it finally sees the light of day.
- Our Fotki page has a ton of albums some of which are empty. They’re a bit of a make-shift “to-do” list for Ray. Feel free to request any of them you might see there and it’ll be pushed to the top ASAP.