Below is the list of currently in development decal sets and a sneak peak of what’s to come soon. If any of these pique your interest and would like to pre-order them, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to reserve an order. This will ensure the decal design will be next in line to be designed! It cannot be overstated enough, however, that this is a strict list of what comes first based on customer requests. Please do be aware; I can only tackle so many projects at the same time and I truly do attempt to get it done as soon as I possibly can.
Note, I must respectfully decline any designs related to drag racing, NASCAR, funny cars and the likes. Every now and again, my interests overlap with the aforementioned motorsports but I prefer to dabble with factory, tuner and dealership-modified vehicles.
Currently in development
- 1981 Pontiac Firebird Turbo Trans Am – 1/8th scale, Revell
- 1981 Pontiac Firebird Turbo Trans Am – 1/25th scale, MPC & AMT Ertl
- 2004 Pontiac GTO 5.7 – 1/25th scale, AMT Ertl
- 1988 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z/Z28 – 1/8th scale, Revell
1971 Ford Mustang Mach I, Boss 351,Boss 302 Prototype, Shelby Europa GT350/GT500 & Shelby de Mexico GT-351 Redesign– 1/25th scale, Revell 1973 Buick Century GS & 1974 Buick Century GS– 1/25th scale, Too Many Projects Resin & Custom Resin
- Our Fotki page has a ton of albums some of which are empty. They’re a bit of a make-shift “to-do” list for Ray. Feel free to request any of them you might see there and it’ll be pushed to the top ASAP.