So it’s been a month since the last update and I’ve mentioned a few kits back then that were underway or ordered but still unreleased, that backlog’s gonna grow cause I’m headed on vacation for a bit.
The next kit that you can find on the website soon will be the 1983 Hurst Oldsmobile from Revell, it’s sitting right besides me with the decal solvent still wet on it, all that’s remaining is the stripes on the right side and it’s all done.
Great little kit that one, though man the decals are a right pain in the ass. But more about that in its respective review, should be up on monday 23rd or tuesday the 24th! Anyway, the backlog that’s growing in the near future and that you can expect to pop up on this website sooner or later:
1983 Oldsmobile Cutlass Hurst/Olds 442 – Revell
- 1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass Hurst/Olds 442 – Revell
1986 Chevrolet El Camino SS – AMT Ertl
- 1989 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z – AMT Ertl
1994 Chevrolet Impala SS – Revell 1995 Chevrolet Corvette Indy 500 Pace Car – Revell
- 1969 Ford Shelby Mustang GT500 – Revell
1970 Ford Torino GT – Revell
- 1990 Ford Mustang LX 5.0 – Revell
- 1968 Dodge Charger R/T – Revell
See you then!
Post-uh, post update!
I bought a couple of extra kits that were just too cheap to pass on and happened to come across a Tamiya kit I’ve looked forever for, first Tamiya kit I’ll build… ever. Got the ’86 El Camino SS and the ’94 Impala SS in the mail a few days back, the ’70 Torino GT is inbound soon. Purchased some AMT kits as well, from the times that AMT made very detailed kits that rivalled Revell back in the day detail-wise, so some updates to the list!
- 1993 Alfa Romeo 155 V6 TI DTM – Tamiya
- 1996 Chevrolet S10 SS – AMT Ertl
- 1991 Chevrolet C1500 454 SS – AMT Ertl
- 1970 Buick Wildcat – AMT Ertl/Model King
- 1996 Pontiac Firebird Ram-Air – Revell
Going to be some interesting times!